What's new

Tabactober 2018

It’s a wonderful time of the year. The leaves on trees are changing colors, the evenings are getting cooler, and the Tabac begins it’s yearly migration from the back of shave dens to front and center of the rotation. Tabac is a wonderful fall scent which is rich with warm vanilla, oak moss and smooth tobacco. Many enjoy just the shaving soap or cream, but don’t miss out on the Body Soap, Aftershave and Cologne all of which are absolutely top notch. No matter how you enjoy your Tabac, I truly do wish you all a wonderful Tabactober.
proxy.php

Come and join me and all those who hold this wonderful brand in such high esteem. Please post your shave of the day photos and join up with those of us who are 3017ing Tabac all month!
Cheers,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm I'm already on TabacSeptember, and will keep it on in October, and very likely the following months too :)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm in!

"Back in the day" ... it was Tabacvember (if memory serves), as we did Speicktember and then took a month off before moving on to Tabac ... but why wait another month? My puck of MWF is nearing its end, and I'll give it a month's rest before resuming the 3017 demise of that great soap. I have the aftershave packed away somewhere ... will be able to pull it out of storage no doubt.

I, unfortunately, will not be joining you. I didnt get the memo in time. Just ordered Stirling Autumn Glory, which I will have to pair with an existing aftershave because the shave budget has been used up. It'll probably be Clubman Special Reserve or Brandy Spice. I would love to try Tabac at some point, perhaps December or January

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'd love to join you and the gang, Matt, but I seem to be still working through my "forever puck" of P.160. :tongue_sm

Ohhh.... I love me some Tabac. I will try my best to 3017 through it for the month of October. It shouldn't be a problem though, as I often mix Tabac with other soaps on a daily basis. Too many soaps to use just one all the time.

My jar of Tabac soap is empty, and I am in the 2018 GRU, so no more Tabac soap nor cream for me this year.
:a48:

I will use my supply of Tabac aftershave, cologne and deodorant for Tabactober.

I would love to but I was unable to find a Tabac to my the last visit to Germany. I`m trying to control my shopping by buying things only in the country of origin ;)

I'm actually on my 2nd puck of Tabac since joining this site. For years I held off purchasing and then did so and wow! When I bought the 2nd puck, also got the Edt and the A/S. Definitely looking forward to Tabactober.

marty

Okay, I have a question. Tabac is a product that I just sort of passed over. I found out about it only after I collected a LOT of other scents. The funds have run dry, but it is on the list of things to try.

Can anyone describe the scent? Someone said flowers and cigars, but that sounds a little dubious to me. Can you paint me a picture here? If I am gonna get soap and aftershave, its gonna cost 30 bucks and I'd like to know what I'm in for. I can't sample it in a store.

Top Bottom