What's new

Tabac

One of the things that hooked me on tabac was its uniqueness. You are not gonna find that scent elsewhere. Tabac is tabac. Most artisans atm use great ingredients, pure and all that but most of the soaps resemble a scent that already exists (see famous perfume). I am ok with that and have plenty of them.

But. I want my children have a particular scent of me. Something that they will smell it 50 years from now and it will remind them of me, or their era or when they were kids. Something unique. I know it sounds silly and I really cannot explain it with words. But that’s my view when using it. I am creating history!!! ( Ok I know I am over the top... [emoji12] )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone know the diameter of the 4.4 ounce refill puck ?
I'm wondering if it will fit into an empty TOBS cream container.

One of the things that hooked me on tabac was its uniqueness. You are not gonna find that scent elsewhere. Tabac is tabac. Most artisans atm use great ingredients, pure and all that but most of the soaps resemble a scent that already exists (see famous perfume). I am ok with that and have plenty of them.

But. I want my children have a particular scent of me. Something that they will smell it 50 years from now and it will remind them of me, or their era or when they were kids. Something unique. I know it sounds silly and I really cannot explain it with words. But that’s my view when using it. I am creating history!!! ( Ok I know I am over the top... [emoji12] )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think this way too. Still experimenting with what my staple scent will be. Tabac is in the running. My kids are young so I have a little time to figure it out. I always remember my dad when I smell Ice Blue Aqua Velva and I’d like my kids to remember me by a scent as well.

I just tried Maggard's Tobacco & Leather and I really didn't agree with the scent. Can someone who had also tried it tell me if Tabac is any better?

Well, i have :
*Tabac Shaving soap
*Tabac stick
*Tabac Shaving cream
*Tabac Aftershave lotion/Splash
*Tabac Aftershave balm
*Tabac Body spray
*Tabac Roll-on deodorant
*Tabac stick deodorant
*Tabac spray deodorant
*Tabac EDC Spray
*Tabac EDT spray
*Tabac Shower Gel
*Tabac Beard Wash
*Tabac Beard oil
*Tabac Beard wax

And i guess i love Tabac 🤎😂😂😂🤎

It is still my no. 1👌🏼
And I thought I was a Tabac fan....

Kudos on your collection btw - that's got to be the full set!

Certainly puts mine to shame:

Shaving soap in ceramic bowl (epic)
Shaving stick (meh...)
Aftershave (delightful and long lasting)
Deodorant stick (OK)
Shampoo/Shower gel (glorious)

OK sorry if this has already been answered, correct me if I'm wrong. Its my understanding that Fine classic has the same soap base as Tabac. I have some FAB and it is amazing, therefore I should expect the same results with Tabac??? I am hestant to eve try the new Fine soap because I'm expecting to be disappointed.

OK sorry if this has already been answered, correct me if I'm wrong. Its my understanding that Fine classic has the same soap base as Tabac. I have some FAB and it is amazing, therefore I should expect the same results with Tabac??? I am hestant to eve try the new Fine soap because I'm expecting to be disappointed.
The Fine classic soap base is similar, but not exactly the same as Tabac. Tabac is a better performing soap, in my experience.

Thought I'd dredge up this old thread rather than starting yet another one for Tabac.

I'm living like a bit of a nomad these days so have a lot of stuff in storage. I was grabbing a couple things from my storage spot and looked into my box of extra shaving things. I stuck my nose into my Tabac tub and remembered how much I love the scent. I've now brought it with me to my current place to have it around for the odd shave.

Not sure about others, but I like Tabac for warmer weather. It has a lighter post-shave and I like how the scent dries down, so it's a great one for me in summer.

This T-shirt makes you shockingly popular with the ladies.

tabac3.jpg

Next, I will try some underwear from Arko.

Top Bottom