What's new

Tabac Users

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Hey all, it's time for me to get some Tabac. That being said I don't necessarily know that it is time to add another container to my den. I am perfectly content with shave sticks. Is there any reason I should purchase a puck over a stick?

You have a good point. Especially if you are not getting the shower soap, hand soap, deodorant, aftershave, and/or the Eau de toilet. If you were going to do the above, what's the difference, heh?

The glass jar is very cool looking, but I still prefer the sticks. Cheaper, compact and great for travel.

I only have a couple of shave sticks (Tabac and LaToja) and dozens of soaps and creams. Using a stick from time to time is fun IMO.

Get a stick and after you realize how great it is you will purchase the puck in the iconic glass bowl. :wink2:

Every den needs one, it's like the modern European equivalent of the Old Spice mug.
I'm in the same boat here. I got the stick since I wasn't sure, and it surprised me so much that I want the bowl now, too. Although the stick itself will last forever.

Oh hello! Yes sir, this is not just ANY shave stick, this is the one to rule them all! It’s cheaper, more portable, and so easy to use than the pesky gorgeous slippery milk glass bowl. A thin coat is plenty! My Tabac stick is in heavy rotation during the brutal cold, very calming!

E274ADD4-EEF1-4AF3-B74F-7A0E52430FEF.jpeg

I have both the puck and the stick but only use the stick (I face lather exclusively). It's just so convenient! Not thrilled about the perfume but simply love the performance!

Tabac is a great shave soap!
We're so lucky to have it in its original formula!
I enjoy both forms, bowl and stick.
TBCH, I tend to prefer the stick, just for convenience as well as joy of face-lathering!!

tabac 2 types.jpg

Top Bottom