What's new

Tabac- top tier?

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Agree with Marco for the same reasons - you'll have to look long and hard to find a soap that outperforms Tabac. But they should not have discontinued Sir Irisch Moos.

Cheers, Steve

Of course. You can even see the "heavenly scented" lines coming off it like in a cartoon....
*fixed it for you :tongue_sm
$image.jpeg

Tabac is definitely "top shelf" ! As folks here say, it can be a little polarising scentwise but I quite enjoy it. Tabac always means a nice comfortable shave with calm cool skin at the end. I always look forward to a Tabac shave.

An all time favorite! Although I love using lots of different products with many different scent profiles and would be highly unlikely to pick just one to use exclusively -- however, if I did have to pick one, it would be Tabac, without question. Think about it; they've got bar soap, shaving soap and cream, aftershave/cologne, post shave balm, body wash and deodorant.

And, coming soon: TOOTHPASTE!! ................ no, just kidding about that last, but they have the field covered completely, with every player a star. If I had to pick the "Crown Jewel" of the Tabac line, it would be their shaving soap stick -- phenomenal stuff.

Top shelf indeed!

Top Bottom