What's new

Tabac, The Original Since 1959

OK, OK. Build lather in bowl ... take leisurely 2-3 minutes for first shave pass.

*Sprinkle a few drops of water in bowl* to rehydrate 2-3 minutes worth of drying; keep whipping ... amazing second lather pass.

But Tabac really is the best, you know. :a5: Ask the Beatles!

AA
Wait. What? Whats the connection between The Beatles and Tabac?

Wait. What? Whats the connection between The Beatles and Tabac?

proxy.php

Tomorrow is Frabac Friday i guess :thumbup:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Since Tabac was responsible for the Beatles greatness, you share their immortality with every use!

AA

I want to finish some other soaps b4 taking the Tabac plunge. I have the aftershave and I must say that I've come to really like the scent. It's really nice and complex in flowery, powdery way. Not offensive at all.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Tabac for the win again today. Like it or hate it; there's nothing like it ... it dredges up *some* memory, not grandma's purse, no; but maybe a 1970s bowling alley ...

AA

So my Tabac came into today. Way ahead of the scheduled delivery date. I have to say that Im impressed. Real great lather. Real slick. I even like the smell! Plus it came in a great little ceramic bowl. Great addition to my current rotation. MWF, Arko, TOBS Sandlewood and now Tabac.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I was a late bloomer and didn't start using Tabac until Kennedy was President.

Well its funny guess what I used this morning yep Tabac and as all ways great shave
20170225_032615.jpg

And yes the aftershave bottle is a 1969

Last edited:
I'm from the old school: not much for scent but all for performance. As long as the scent isn't overly offensive I'll go for it if it performs well. Heck, I even tolerate Arko! So, for me, Tabac, is A+.

Although it's been a long, long time ago since the last reply in this thread ... Even nowadays I still like Tabac! Had a little break from DE shaving, but I'm back and right now, Tabac is my go to soap! I ordered a new razor and brush and taught myself some better techniques and Wow! Combined with tabac... Couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• 20220505_230717.jpg
    20220505_230717.jpg
    970.2 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom