What's new

Tabac Soap Vs Cream?

what?! Gosh - didn't see the date when I posted.
it goes to show how enduring this 'old' tabac is.
Can't wait for them to announce a re-formulation :laugh:

That would be a very bad thing indeed, as far as i can tell tabac has changed very little since 1959 and for a reason, no change needed. :wheelchair:

I liked the soap, I tried one of my brothers before decided I needed one of my own. But my wife got me the cream for Vday stating that having 10 things of soap "was just too much." I don't mind the cream, but I think the soap may have a slight edge.

Six and a half years, isn't that funny?

I think that the cream is pretty good, yet the soap is so good, that the cream is often forgotten.

Very, very scary. I agree- that the cream is good, but the soap is stupendous.

The soap is among the best I have tried, to me the cream is mediocre at best and I need a lot of it to create a multipass lather.

If I compare it to Palmolive cream, I need about 4 times as much product and it's about 3 times as expensive and not as protective and moisturising.

PS nothing wrong with thread recycling.

Just tried the cream for the first time and wow. What a nice slick lather. Loved the scent. It's a shame it's so hard to find this stuff here in Finland.

I agree on the cream being good and have both the cream and the soap stick and enjoy them very much. Both lather well and the scent is reasonably close on both also. I often "prime" my face with the stick for the first pass and then use the cream in a bowl and get a super lather going.

Top Bottom