What's new

Tabac Shaving Soap in Europe. Please Advise!

I have been trying to find a European online supplier of Tabac Shaving soap.
As far as the UK is concerned.....quite a few stock the rest of the range....and Aurivita even has the shaving stick....but I want the bowl. I would appreciate some advice from other European members....perhaps a link to a store on Mainland Europe.

Thanks!

Brian

Thanks for those John.....Unfortunately Shavemac have a flat rate delivery charge which would be a killer for one soap. I do have a Bethlehem Olive Wood Handle Brush arriving soon....and it is my intention to have it refurbished by Shavemac....so I could add it on at that stage.

As far as allcures are concerned...same problem. I am not sure how they can justify more than doubling the postage to deliver to another part of the UK

Thanks for the help
Brian

John,

Just as an endorsement of this product, I actually shaved with it three days in a row this week! And almost again today. While I know you don't want to spend a fortune getting it, it is surely worth obtaining!

Aaron

I've actually got a Tabac bowl, it's in Germany at the moment though, My girlfriend's Father is out there at the moment and is bringing me some back. It's a shame I can't contact him, I would have got him to bring brian back a bowl and sent it to NI myself.

Having said that, he might just bring two back!

Jonnybc said:
I've actually got a Tabac bowl, it's in Germany at the moment though, My girlfriend's Father is out there at the moment and is bringing me some back. It's a shame I can't contact him, I would have got him to bring brian back a bowl and sent it to NI myself.

Having said that, he might just bring two back!

Thanks for the thought...... But If I don't get it immediately....it will be on my list when I send my shavemac order.

Thanks

Brian

Top Bottom