What's new

Tabac shave soap

@Razorcan

Of all the Tabac shave soap I’ve had in my possession over the last 2 years since wet-shaving, I would hardly call the scent weak!

Perhaps they send the Americans a higher scented formula for all the whining and complaining that likely mostly comes from here? 😂

I can’t imagine Tabac shave soap being any more strongly scented as from the samples I have received. I love it, but will admit it’a a little bit out of control at the moment. ☺️

Tabac rules.
Unfortunately its scent is way milder than it used to be for us long time users (same thing applies to the AS).
Sad that the metrosexuality of our times changed the Tabac classic recipe.
Same thing happened to Brut btw.

I can't smell Tabac because of the onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time.

Good to know that soap can get saturated with water. I think I understand the rinsing part: after use, do not take the puck out of the container to clean it under running water, right?
But what exactly is 'bloom it'?

To bloom a soap means to put water on the puck fora few minutes to soften it for easier loading. Some people swear by it, some say it's unnecessary. I don't bloom my soaps, few swirls of damp brush and I am good to go

Top Bottom