What's new

Tabac score!

Excellent score. Just yesterday I placed a Tabac exclusive order with Connaught for refills and it cost me.$8.5 per puck. I ordered above their free shipping limit !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

stab Tabac1.png

Finally tried the Tabac cologne today. Most reviews put the edc above the edt so I ordered the cologne. When I first put it on, I thought it was a little too floral but extremely familiar. Thought of old women in church from childhood initially but I knew the scent from somewhere and it finally came to me. The initial hit is almost exactly like Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood. I tried that scent a while back, thought it was too floral and gave it to my wife.

After wearing the Tabac for an hour, it is finally starting to smell like that old barber shop scent everyone mentions in reviews. The floral scent has gone away so I’m being patient to see how it turns out. Crabtree and Evelyn kept the same floral scent all day, this is different.

I’ve been looking for a long lasting version of the Taylor of Old Bond Street cologne, I love that scent but it only projects for a short while on my skin. Wish I could find a long lasting version that would stick with me during the day.

Congrats, you’ve got a great mom! I hope you have something in store for her as a thank you.
I certainly do. I’m trying to write a check for some/most of it but I’m told it’s pre-payment for a project I’m doing in her kitchen. Here’s the haul. She said she had so much fun finding it she just kept grabbing more. Might last me a lifetime.
0FDE063F-832B-416C-B292-6363E675B95D.jpeg

Top Bottom