What's new

Tabac score!

My mother is on a trip to Germany with some friends. Before she left I asked her to see if the Tabac pucks and aftershave is relatively cheap, and to grab one for me if she can. Couple days later she was texting me pics of pretty much the entire Tabac line of products at the local drug store. She grabbed one puck of soap at $8 and a large aftershave splash for $14. Those are great prices.

Today she let me know she saw Tabac again and grabbed me 2 more pucks of soap. I then let her know how long these things last

So I got 3 pucks of soap, a large bottle of A/S lotion and a gigantic bottle of the body wash inbound from the motherland. The prices were very good. I think I’ll have enough soap for a while.

Tempted to see if she can find Speick for cheap but it’s her vacation and don’t want her running errands.

DAF398E7-6620-435E-A527-D1C8818FF419.jpeg B67EFCF2-91D3-43DF-966F-EC5A9974A1C3.jpeg 3C946206-222A-4FED-A484-9B6E7F1FEB3C.jpeg 0AB0B581-B437-4439-BF1D-BAC1BF1C5B63.jpeg

Tabac and Irish Moosch are both amazing :) i purchased some Tabac splash from the UK while i was in London. Way under what it costs here in Aus.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Great scores on the Tabac. I still have not tried Tabac, I will have to rectify this as all that I hear about it is good.

Nothing like a smell of Tabac soap to start the morning. I used to hate the smell when I bought it, but it now smells heavenly and is synonymous with a good German quality shave in my book! + The only soap I have tried that doesn't dry out my skin after shaving!

Great score, word to tha mother!

The only place I've seen a Tabac display like that was in a drugstore in the Liverpool Street Tube Station in London a handful of years ago.

Top Bottom