What's new

Tabac Refill Pucks and Sticks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone. Up for sale I have 3 unopened Tabac Refill shave pucks, an unopened Shave Stick, and a Shave Stick with one use on it (I don't have the box for this stick). I'll sell them all for $65 shipped to your door (continental US sales only). These are all in the New Formula.

I've been a member for a long time, but haven't posted for awhile. You can see my Ebay account for feedback; desmoface2spr

Thanks!

IMG_1880.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone, I can't edit my original post so I have to update it here. I'm dropping the price to $55 shipped in the continental US (CONUS sales only please), I also wanted to open it up to trades.

- I'd take 3 refill pucks of the old (tallow) formula Tabac for the entire package.

- I'd trade for vinyl, I'm looking for REM's album Murmur, must be in really good shape.

I know it's a shot in the dark for the vinyl, but you never know.

Thanks for looking.

Hi Mike, yeah, this and Reckoning are probably my favorite REM albums. In my opinion, as they gained popularity, they got exponentially worse. I guess the same can be said about U2, just my opinion, of course.

Now that you got me thinking, I'm adding the following to the list of albums I'd trade for:

- The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs.
- The Smiths - Strangeways Here We Come.
- REM - Reckoning.
- Apples In Stereo - New Magnetic Wonder.
- Morrissey - First Of The Gang To Die 12."
- Geza X - You Go*damn Kids!
- Gang Of Four - Entertainment.

Heck, if you have anything vinyl along these lines, hit me up :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I can’t edit my original post but I sold the new stick and one of the pucks. So I have 2 pucks and a once used stick. I’ll sell all 3 for $30 shipped.

Thanks,

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom