What's new

Tabac Refill Pucks = $10.50 at Amazon

...got the packages from the UK and just pulled them out of quarantine.

Not a fan of the hint of tobacco (I quit smoking 10 years ago in April, but, worse, it reminded me of Clubman "special reserve" sample I smelled that smelled like...the first words that came to mind...ashtray and @$$), but it wasn't offensive like Arko. :)

I'll have no problems taking it for a spin...more muted than Arko and not as feminine.

Sure, it's not as welcoming as this PannaCremma or Saponificio Varesino (also got some MWF, which is muted and not bad at all...will probably test drive this first), but people rave on the Tabac performance, so will definitely use it and surely will finish the jar (sometime). :)

...got the packages from the UK and just pulled them out of quarantine.

Not a fan of the hint of tobacco (I quit smoking 10 years ago in April, but, worse, it reminded me of Clubman "special reserve" sample I smelled that smelled like...the first words that came to mind...ashtray and @$$), but it wasn't offensive like Arko. :)

I'll have no problems taking it for a spin...more muted than Arko and not as feminine.

Sure, it's not as welcoming as this PannaCremma or Saponificio Varesino (also got some MWF, which is muted and not bad at all...will probably test drive this first), but people rave on the Tabac performance, so will definitely use it and surely will finish the jar (sometime). :)

Just make sure you don’t try to load it like you hate it like MWF, which can be required in certain conditions. 20 gentle swirls with a wet brush over the puck of a Tabac won’t look like much but will explode once you work it for barely any time at all. Like any other soap, if you load it too much it will get pasty and cause the razor to drag.

Top Bottom