What's new

Tabac Puck vs. Tabac Stick (Both Tallow)

Is there any difference between the Tabac puck and the stick? They jokingly say the puck lasts a couple of generations. Is the stick just as long lasting? I wondered if it wore down faster since you rub it on your face. Thought maybe whiskers would wear it down faster. Just curious. I never used a stick before, but I have one coming.

I don’t feel any difference. I finished a stick that I pressed into the ceramic container earlier this year, now using a refill puck. Both are the same

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
The stick seems slightly softer to me and the ingredients lists on mine are slightly different. Puck on the left, stick on the right.

20211003_070335.jpg

I tried both and I didn't notice any difference, expect that puck always got mushy and unusable halfway trough (trashed 3 pucks that way) and stick stays just the same

IMG_20220506_140854.jpg

For anyone interested, the vegan puck and vegan stick have exactly the same formula. Ironically, I prefer the vegan soap vs. the tallow soap (I had stocked up on the tallow soap quite aggressively after reading how **** the vegan soap was. I, of course, love tabac tallow. It's that I loved the vegan soap even more.)

Top Bottom