What's new

Tabac PIF!

Pardon the newbie question, but why would you grate a stick when you could just buy the puck? The cost per ounce for the puck is even cheaper (on Amazon).
No problem! The stick refill (which doesn't include the plastic tube that makes it easier to use as a stick) costs $9 at WestCoastShaving. At 3.5 oz, that's $2.57/oz. The bowl refill is 4.5oz for $15.90 currently, or $3.61/oz. Plus I think when I got my stick refills there was a Black Friday sale going on, and it was just silly cheap. It's not the big of a difference, and shaving a stick down can be messy, so I've been tempted by the bowl refill too. :thumbup: It seems like the bowl refill price is lower now than it was a couple months ago.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you! You mention bad shaves. I had quite possibly the worst shave of my life yesterday! I'll have to start a thread...

I will be sure to PIF this along after I've had it awhile. I'm kinda hoping that the Aftershave smells like it, and I end up hating it, because that would make my lovely War Department SOOOOO happy. She claims my "collecting" is "hoarding!" Can you guys believe that?

Thank you! You mention bad shaves. I had quite possibly the worst shave of my life yesterday! I'll have to start a thread...

I will be sure to PIF this along after I've had it awhile. I'm kinda hoping that the Aftershave smells like it, and I end up hating it, because that would make my lovely War Department SOOOOO happy. She claims my "collecting" is "hoarding!" Can you guys believe that?

I know what you mean regarding the war department! Enough said given these messages might be monitored! (Not really monitored...I think 🤔)

FarmerTan

I know what you mean regarding the war department! Enough said given these messages might be monitored! (Not really monitored...I think 🤔)
My lovely bride has spies and cutthroats all over, so I know my goose is cooked! She won't even let me get a motorcycle! Says my moped is "manly enough."

I think I'll shoot real high, ask for a Harley, and "settle" for that electric bike that I hope she doesn't know I really want!

FarmerTan

Top Bottom