What's new

Tabac PIF!

I tried Tabac early on in my wet shaving journey and I too pifed it on .
But of recent I have been wondering if I didn't give it a real chance.
So I know I don't meet the criteria of the piff . Nice pif 👍

Since you didn't give it a fair shot you're in. Best of luck!

Fantastic PIF. While Tobac is not for everyone, I keep a jar on hand. The scent, to me, simply smells like soap. Not in, as I have at least half a jar and it lasts forever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wowzer, what a PIF! My Tabac stick disqualifies me, whether I am respectful or one of the haters. If I put my Tabac stick and an unopened, virginal Arko stick in a milky glass jar and tuck it away in a dark spot, will I get the ultimate lather and scent 9 months later?

Wowzer, what a PIF! My Tabac stick disqualifies me, whether I am respectful or one of the haters. If I put my Tabac stick and an unopened, virginal Arko stick in a milky glass jar and tuck it away in a dark spot, will I get the ultimate lather and scent 9 months later?

That or you'll inadvertently create a black hole of stink that kills all of humanity! (I kid...mostly :biggrin: )

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Man, I have always wanted to try this. I am most definitely in. I am just a bit worried however that it might smell better than Arko, and that would turn my world upside down friend!

Top Bottom