What's new

Tabac PIF With(out) a Twist

It is one of the better soaps out there. Use it from time to time so respectful not in.
if needed you can even use some stirling in a tube it will not last that long but it works fine.
mashing some grated Franken soaps in there works too.

Nice PIF. Not in 'casue I have a puck in use at the moment. I love it. Someone's in for an olfactory treat!

Smells like a funeral parlor, or granny's old purse, but I challenge you to find a better performing soap.
GReat PIF! Never tried Tabac, but did catch a few whiffs when I was waiting at a train depot in Rome. Maybe someday . . . in the meantime . . .

Did I read the above correctly? Did @FarmerTan imply there is a better performing soap than his Arko? Your Honor, the evidence is clear. I ask the jury to consider the weight of this apparent blasphemy in their deliberations and ultimate verdict.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
GReat PIF! Never tried Tabac, but did catch a few whiffs when I was waiting at a train depot in Rome. Maybe someday . . . in the meantime . . .

Did I read the above correctly? Did @FarmerTan imply there is a better performing soap than his Arko? Your Honor, the evidence is clear. I ask the jury to consider the weight of this apparent blasphemy in their deliberations and ultimate verdict.
It's a tie!

Scent: Arko the clear winner

Performance: equal

Post shave: Tabac (but nothing a shave balm after the use of Arko in the winter can't cure...)

But yes, I will have to mix up some Arko with some Tabac to see if I can't become an "Artisan Shave Soap Maker"...... I just have to come up with a fancy schmancy name and label....

It's a tie!

Scent: Arko the clear winner

Performance: equal

Post shave: Tabac (but nothing a shave balm after the use of Arko in the winter can't cure...)

But yes, I will have to mix up some Arko with some Tabac to see if I can't become an "Artisan Shave Soap Maker"...... I just have to come up with a fancy schmancy name and label....
Cue @Ad Astra

"I will have to mix up some Arko with some Tabac " -- Arabac, or Tako?

I'm tempted, but not in. It's been a while since I had any Tabac, but it would be better if it went to someone who had never used it. Nice PIF!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
My apologies to the OP for hijacking his thread :c13:

But if I may indulge in one more bit of housekeeping . . . Mike, I think @FarmerTan should have a potential label for his hybrid concoctions. What say you?

🤔 Dave is definitely worth it. I'll be happy to Photoshop a label for whatever unholy combination is settled on.

AA

Top Bottom