What's new

Tabac Original EDC on sale

Perfumania has Tabac Original EDC on sale. The 300 ml. bottle is on clearance for $7.50.

I ordered two bottles based on B&B members enjoyment of the scent. Received it today and may go back for more... but two big bottles will last a VERY long time!

I like the scent but it is very short lasting.

Yes, I think of it, and use it, like an after shave splash. To me it has a wonderful barber-shoppy smell to it, and the fact that it doesn't last long is a plus. I really just want the alcohol splash and the post-shave scent that lasts for a short time. If I want a longer lasting scent I'll use a "real" cologne.

Interestingly enough, Amazon the same 10.1oz item for $7.50, though shipping adds $5.95. The 3.4oz and 5.1oz are almost double and triple the price, respectively (though, they include free shipping).

Interestingly enough, Amazon the same 10.1oz item for $7.50, though shipping adds $5.95. The 3.4oz and 5.1oz are almost double and triple the price, respectively (though, they include free shipping).

If you look at the fine print, that $7.50 price on Amazon is being sold by Perfumania.

Glad others have found this useful.

I just found out that there is a Perfumania store just up the road from me in Williamsburg. Gonna see what the inventory is like. Wonder if the Tabac is on clearance there. Nothing like getting the clearance price with NO shipping AND getting it the same day!

Thanks to the OP for the posting and the comment about Williamsburg. I imagine that you would have to cross the James while using the ferry boat from your direction. I live in Chesterfield but visit Williamsburg nearly every weekend while visiting my girlfriend. I miss living in Surrey and Sussex, incredibly awesome people in the area. I made an online order for the Tabac and a gift set of 4711 on the cheap. SWCBO hates nearly every fragrance I wear, so dragging her into this store could be interesting. No idea how she will respond to twenty ounces of Tabac.

Yes BigM. Just a short drive and ferry ride. Of course, living in a rural area, you get used to those types of drives.

Visited the store today. Found the price for the 300 ml Tabac was $24.95. Looks like the clearance price is website only.

They did have a large and varied inventory and the prices generally beat department stores. I also found the people behind the counter were helpful and knew their stuff. If I were looking to change fragrances or wanted to build some variety, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

(I realize the above sounds like a commercial. That's not my intent and I hadn't even heard of the company until I happened upon the Tabac sale!)

Thanks to the OP for the posting and the comment about Williamsburg. I imagine that you would have to cross the James while using the ferry boat from your direction. I live in Chesterfield but visit Williamsburg nearly every weekend while visiting my girlfriend. I miss living in Surrey and Sussex, incredibly awesome people in the area. I made an online order for the Tabac and a gift set of 4711 on the cheap. SWCBO hates nearly every fragrance I wear, so dragging her into this store could be interesting. No idea how she will respond to twenty ounces of Tabac.

Top Bottom