What's new

Tabac new scent coming?

Question for the Tabac fans: is it true there is a new version, with a different scent, to be released this month?

A friend mentioned to me he claims there is an alternative new scent being released and it’s given the name as Craftsman. Possibly it is to target those who don’t care much for the original scent?

I’ve always been curious of this soap because of how polarizing the scent is, so I ordered a sample from ShaveDash (along with a bunch of others) to see for myself and it might arrive next week.

I've tried Irisch Moos and couldn't develop a tolerance for that soap either. That's a shame since they are both excellent performers.

They´ve been anouncing it on their IG for a time, but no mention of a shaving soap only AS, EDT, deodorant, etc... For me, Tabac was an acquired scent, first time I opened the box I thinked, no way, but it fades and became non intrusive. Never used the AS though, normally I pair it with Brut, Clubman or OS. Performance and post is superb.

Cheers

The new Tabac line ("Craftsman") will be available in Germany around mid of July.

The scent profile is:

Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, black pepper
Heart note: Lavender, Geranium oil, Tonka bean
Base note: vetiver, patchouli, leather

Sounds interesting IMHO.

The new Tabac line ("Craftsman") will be available in Germany around mid of July.

The scent profile is:

Sounds interesting IMHO.

Indeed it does.

Huh? Interesting news, I’m surprised it took so long really. I grew to like the original scent but others can’t get past it. I’m sure a neutral cologne scent would sell, so long as they don’t mess with the formula. I’ll pick up a puck when it’s available.

8CD4315E-FF7F-433D-84DE-75854FD02C3A.jpeg

When Tabac Man Fire Power came out a few years ago, I took one for the team ...

Tabac Man: Fire Power review

It's not my favorite. Kinda meh floral.

AA

Why does it need to be called “Man”? Everyone knows there is no fragrance more manly than Tabac (other than horse sweat, bay rum, and whisky of course, and from what you said it didn’t smell like that).

Maybe the new Tabac’ll smell like this:

That would truly be worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scent profile is:

Sounds interesting IMHO.

Thanks for the update!! :a21::a21:

Lots of notes! The question is, ‘How does this all come together?’ Will wait for some reviews here.

The scent profile is:

Sounds interesting IMHO.

You had me at Tonka bean.

Top Bottom