What's new

Tabac Coming to QEDusa!

Hello All,

Charles informed me that, beginning late next week, he should have his Tabac inventory in place: the shaving soap in bowl, the cologne (10oz), and the shaving cream in tube.

Charles also said: "I am working on a new site, but it probably won't be ready till the early days of January 2006." Charles informs us he would get the new site up faster, but 'tis the season for retail merriment, so ......

www.qedusa.com

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

If I may add, BRAVO! Thanks again Richard. We'll have to make you an honorary member of the Central Oklahoma Wet Shaving and Breakfast Society. Love all of those good old fasioned tallowates for the extra creamy soap lathers.

He told me the same thing about the site the other day. It's kind of disfunctional the way it is right now, so I call my orders in. A new, easy to use site will make things a lot better for online ordering, but you won't have a good reason anymore to call and chat with Charles.

murchmb said:
He told me the same thing about the site the other day. It's kind of disfunctional the way it is right now, so I call my orders in. A new, easy to use site will make things a lot better for online ordering, but you won't have a good reason anymore to call and chat with Charles.
I wonder about the same thing... There is always a reason to call though, and that is the pleasure of his insight, unassuming way, and unabashed honesty...

BTW, I just asked Charles about the TABAC lineup and got the following:

• Shaving Soap in Bowl = $15.00
• Eau de Cologne = $25.00
• Shaving Cream in Tube = $8.50

I forgot to ask about the size of the EdC.. Argh.:Yawn:

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello Ron,

The cologne is a whopping 10 ounces in a white glass splash bottle.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX
I wonder how he has it at such a reasonable price? I purchased that size some time ago from a "WHOLESALER" and paid more... Hmmm..:blink:

murchmb said:
Tabac seems to make an EDC and an EDT. Maybe that accounts for the price difference?
Could be, but I think the Cologne Splash in the only 10Oz product. If I recall, I paid approximately $32.00.

full

10OZ Eau de Cologne Big Gulp on extreme right​

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

What does Tabac smell like and what would you recommend...the shave cream or the soap?

I've been looking to place an order w/ Charles and this will probably push me over the edge.

Thanks. :)

Patrick

ponyplayer said:
Guys,

What does Tabac smell like and what would you recommend...the shave cream or the soap?

I've been looking to place an order w/ Charles and this will probably push me over the edge.

Thanks. :)

Patrick
I think it smells a great deal like English Leather with an added dash of vanilla...:drool:

Top Bottom