What's new

Tabac Cologne Review Discussion Thread....

Kyle said:
You guys have piqued my interest. With such rave reviews, I guess I've got to buy some now.

Ahhh.... the beauty of the review system!! :biggrin: :biggrin: Now we just gotta get EVERYTHING in there - and reviewed and we'll have one hell of a handy database!

You can't go wrong with the Tabac EDT!

I bought this Blind along with the shave soap after reading the reviews here. I really do enjoy the fragrance and incredible value. I got the 10oz bottle for $16.50 via Amazon.com.

It goes perfectly with the shave soap.

Lucked out, even my wife likes it. :smile:

Do you have a link to the $16.50 on Amazon, I can't seem to find it for less than $22?
Thanks!

I picked it up about a month ago, the seller at Amazon was Fragrancenet.com their prices at Amazon were cheaper than the web-site prices. I searched through all the Tabac listings to find it.

Try again, however that may have been a sale price. I posted it then and they may have raised their price up after receiving many orders...:confused1

I saw this today as I was walking by a Mall Fragrance kiosk. Nice to know it's readily available if I get the urge to pick up some Tabac.. I was with the family so I didn't have time to check to see if they had a tester.

Just sayin'.. you might not think you'd see it in the mall next to the Mustangs, Polos and Addidas.. but there it was!

-Mason

Tabac EDC is hard to beat. It is a very pleasant "old school" frag, lasts all day and cost effective. It is a marvel. I have heard that the EDT isn't the quality product that the EDC is but I haven't tried the EDT. Can anyone provide some insight on the topic.

Hard to beat Tabac EDC in terms of value and how good it smells. Definitely a love it or hate it, but if you like the scent of Tabac soap, the EDC is a dead-ringer for it. A little goes a long way, further extenuating it's value. I always put mine in an atomizer. A soapy, clean, old-school floral.

I have Tabac Original A/S splash and Tabac Original EDT. The two do not smell alike at all. Got the EDT in the blind because any EDT should last longer on the skin then cologne. The EDT comes out like a blast of bitters, then dries down to a soapy powdery smell, and it does last. My wife thought I smelled very nice after coming out of the bathroom in the morning. So I put a dab of aftershave on one arm and she said YES! Then I put the EDT on the other arm and she said ICK! I am waiting for QED, fragrancenet or scentiments to get the smaller size, spray cologne in stock.

Whoa, what mall was this?? I didn't know Tabac was available anywhere in the state, locally.

Steve

I saw this today as I was walking by a Mall Fragrance kiosk. Nice to know it's readily available if I get the urge to pick up some Tabac.. I was with the family so I didn't have time to check to see if they had a tester.

Just sayin'.. you might not think you'd see it in the mall next to the Mustangs, Polos and Addidas.. but there it was!

-Mason

Is there anyway I can get a free sample of this from somewhere? I know the price is decent, but I don't have it to waste if I don't like the smell.

Is there anyway I can get a free sample of this from somewhere? I know the price is decent, but I don't have it to waste if I don't like the smell.

I don't know about the free samples, but I just picked up the large (10.1 oz.) size at perfumania for about $12.50. Hard to beat at that price (I bought 2).

Top Bottom