What's new

Tabac at Target

My wife was out shopping and said she spotted a shaving soap at Target. This is what she brought home.

Tabac new.jpg

I don't know if this was just in one store - but I was amazed.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Oh man!!! I just bought some online that I'm sure was shipped from Germany. I would love to just run down to the local Target and pick some up....I've got to check this out!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
One never knows. Perhaps after the mis-step of embracing a thousand and one Beardo products, they just might bring in much-needed, money-saving, life-enhancing DE shave stuff.

AA

I searched Target.com & there isn't any Tabac products that show up. I hope Target begins to carry Tabac, or other quality shaving products.

How much did she pay?
$19.95. She said there were only two jars of Tabac. I went to the same store this a.m. and there were none left. I asked at customer service about it and the employee there said this was carried at Christmas in a limited number of stores and the two jars were either returns or old stock.

Sorry for raising your hopes up.

I checked target online myself last night I came across when searching for the tabac soap I saw that they had art of shaving products such as the bar of soap aslo typed in double edge razor blade and a art of shaving de razor showed up as well as a cart razor but all these were online only none in my location but can ship to store

$19.95. She said there were only two jars of Tabac. I went to the same store this a.m. and there were none left. I asked at customer service about it and the employee there said this was carried at Christmas in a limited number of stores and the two jars were either returns or old stock.

Sorry for raising your hopes up.

Good to know before trekking off to disappointment and despair :a35:

It reminds me of the Bevel razors, a few years back I was after one and couldn't find them at Target as advertised. Later on I was looking for some socks and there, by the jeans, was a display for the Bevel razor.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I miss Target. One of the very few stores I actually enjoyed shopping at. Haven’t been to one in 2-3 years.

I checked target online myself last night I came across when searching for the tabac soap I saw that they had art of shaving products such as the bar of soap aslo typed in double edge razor blade and a art of shaving de razor showed up as well as a cart razor but all these were online only none in my location but can ship to store
They had the AoS products at my target the last time I was in.

Top Bottom