What's new

Tabac at Target!!!!

It's funny, I was sitting here thinking on my way to work "what would be a good April Fools' Day post?"...

...and then I walked right into this one.

This is the second AF post to stop my heart today. Maybe I should sign off all forums for 24 hours...

Ooooh that one got me good, and still hurts. I think as penance for this outrageous claim Michael needs to send a complimentary stick of Tabac to all who feel they have been wronged by this thread.

We are entitled to dammages!

Or at least a few "+1's" on Marty's Pimp Slap. :lol:

I laughed at least. Although being in the UK I didn't leave my house open in a dash to target to buy up thee stock like some of the guys we know on here may have!

Hey! ***??? I'm standing here at the customer service desk with the manager (Target store in San Pablo). I saw this, got off my bus, and stopped in.

Marge (the manager, she says "Hi guys") doesn't know anything about the Tabac. She's never even heard of it. She thought I was looking for cigarettes/tobacco. I got all up in her face and said "See it says so right here: Tabac at Target. So where is it."

She got kind of snotty with me and I threatened to call the cops if she didn't watch the attitude. I said I just wanted some of the Tabac shaving soap. She said, "Sir, I understand. I don't know about the Tabaco or whatever it's called."

"If it helps any, we have a whole aisle of shaving products. We have lots of Gillette shaving cream and razors. We just got in all these soaps and jars of cream from some company called Penhaligon's, too. But no one seems to know them so they're all on ssale for $2.00 each."

to follow up on that I've got word that Wal Mart will be carrying the entire line of Truefitt & Hill shaving products! Trust me guys that is for real! I got the inside scoop from the guy stocking the new DVD's. Keep that on the down low though for now.

Top Bottom