What's new

tabac and mitchell

where were tabac and mitchell sold in the late 90s across retailers in the united states? or were these two only sold at certain boutiques other than traditional retailers like walmart? who more than likely carried these two all across america? or would only small and pop pharmacies carry them?

Make sure the flux capacitor is functioning properly.

One suggestion for you, when you get back to 1999, buy $100k worth of Apple stock and don’t sell it for the next 20 years. You’ll be worth nearly $20 million in 2019.

Funny response, however the only shaving soap i remember seeing in stores regularly was Williams. I kept an eye out for stuff like that. Through most of the 90s I was using noxzema brushless shave cream.

Tabac shaving soap may have been available at the fragrance counter of some better department stores during the Christmas season, when gift sets came out. But since almost nobody was shaving with soap and a brush in the U.S. then, I'm sceptical of even that. Mitchell's even less so. Boutique apothecaries like Brown's or Kiehl's would seem the likely candidates for the time.

where were tabac and mitchell sold in the late 90s across retailers in the united states? or were these two only sold at certain boutiques other than traditional retailers like walmart? who more than likely carried these two all across america? or would only small and pop pharmacies carry them?

Give these guys a call regarding Mitchell's Wool Fat soaps. They have all the answers.

There are two little buttons on your keypad marked “shift”. They are very helpful when writing posts.

Top Bottom