What's new

Tabac Aftershave vs. Eau de Cologne (EdC)

Every time I put on the aftershave, I must sneeze a few times before stepping out... Is the EdC the same as the aftershave (but with a more lasting scent)?

It has a good scent for certain occasions, but I can't find myself using the aftershave very much..

Every time I put on the aftershave, I must sneeze a few times before stepping out... Is the EdC the same as the aftershave (but with a more lasting scent)?

It has a good scent for certain occasions, but I can't find myself using the aftershave very much..

Tabac is a somewhat potent aftershave.
I can smell scent in the bathroom even next two days after using Tabac.
The cologne is similar scent, stronger yet perhaps a bit more refined.
Do you get sneezing fits with any other aftershave?

The other aftershaves are Barrister & Mann Night Music and Adidas Dynamic Pulse. A couple of EdC. None of which affect me in this way. I'm wondering if its powdery characteristic is to blame.

All the Tabac products have slightly different scents. It's basically the same but with shades of difference across the line. The AS is a bit woodier than the EDC. Just a bit.

All the Tabac products have slightly different scents. It's basically the same but with shades of difference across the line. The AS is a bit woodier than the EDC. Just a bit.

I was hoping that's the case. I've been misled to think the EdC and AS have exactly the same scent.

I've applied B&M Night Music aftershave earlier for the second time ever. I was on the cusp of sneezing, but did not. On an impulse, I picked up a Tabac EDC since clearance and discounts made the cost easier to swallow. Hopefully, this is more palatable to my nose.

Yes I agree with this and would add that the Cologne is a bit more citrusy

Top Bottom