What's new

Tabac Aftershave is the finest fragrance in the whole world ever.

Love Tabac aftershave and shave soap. I find the aftershave is very soothing on the skin. I'm going to have to try the shave balm and shave cream next.

Tabac is a great scent. As others have mentioned, the EDT is slightly different, but nonetheless it is just as good as the AS.

I always do a Tabac triple play

proxy.php

Agree in a class of its own and very good scent whichever lingers on. I use the soap , deo spray , deo stick and can't have enough of it so am well stocked just in case they decide to go vegan or any such adventure !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I've recently learned that Tabac Aftershave Lotion smells pleasant as long as it's applied lightly.

If you go all out and baptize your face in it, you just end up smelling like a synthetic floral-lavender mess. I've done it myself a few times.

Dab it on or splash lightly and you'll get a scent very similar to the soap.

I have to disagree. I absolutely love Tabac shaving soap. I always laugh when people say how much the soap stinks, to me it's a gentle sweet/floral/tobacco fragrance that gets better every time I use it. I recently ordered the Tabac aftershave after all the shave-soap-love and oh my, what a horrible aftershave experience! It was SO floral, teetering on being VEG-LIKE. It also burned my face and left my eyes watering! I guess it's possible I received a fake but I'll never know, back to the safety of my Aqua Velva Musk which has yet to fail me.

I love Tabac. When I smell Tabac I get the freshest locker room type scent quickly changing to something else that is more commercial. Once Tabac settles down I get the nice floral tobacco scents. No other ASL acts like Tabac. I often mix Tabac and 4711 together.

I have to disagree. I absolutely love Tabac shaving soap. I always laugh when people say how much the soap stinks, to me it's a gentle sweet/floral/tobacco fragrance that gets better every time I use it. I recently ordered the Tabac aftershave after all the shave-soap-love and oh my, what a horrible aftershave experience! It was SO floral, teetering on being VEG-LIKE. It also burned my face and left my eyes watering! I guess it's possible I received a fake but I'll never know, back to the safety of my Aqua Velva Musk which has yet to fail me.

There is another alternative, the Tabac Mild After Shave Fluid (50% Alcohol).
You only need a few drops to apply and has excellent skin feel.

Top Bottom