What's new

Tabac aftershave balm or splash?

Tabac splash is my goto, but i have the balm as well. I use it after a rough shave (happens once in a while) or in cold dry weather, like this morning, -27 C when I headed out to work. The balm has the great scent that the splash does (just a hair different maybe) and protects well. However, it has a feel that hangs around on my skin too long. I won't say greasy, but it doesn't seem to sink in and disappear like some other balms do.

Yes, that's the splash.

I've found if you don't overapply (dab it on, with a towel) it will not cause long term irritation and will smell similar to the soap.

M

member 119848

I
The scent of the balm lasts hours (much longer than the splash). Furthermore, the balm has a much nicer scent!
I use both... the splash as a sceptic AND the balm as a soothing moisturizer.
PS: The deo stick and the edt are also nice products.

Love the Tabac shave soap. The splash is ok ish. Might have to try the balm. Love my vibr and ogalla sandalwood and bay rum for longevity.

If you like the scent of Tabac, you will love the balm. It has massive staying power and is more potent then the splash. The splash is almost a waste of money nowadays, even though I still have a bottle of it...

I have both, the balm which is nearly empty, and a 3/4 full splash. I really like the scent, and apply the splash, including a bit behind the ears, and finally rubbing on the pulse points, followed by a dab of the balm. - The scent stays all day long, going well into the evening. (My wife also likes the scent of Tabac).

Both have the same scent to my nose, although the splash *might* be slightly stronger. I use them following a shave with Tabac soap. (Reminds me, that puck is nearly gone, and I need to buy a replacement).

Top Bottom