What's new

T3 & The Big Brush Company

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Exactly my thoughts excellent knot but the handle is on the small side

Precisely! It's not heresy to point this out. Handle shape is critical; if I'm conscious of holding it, something's wrong.

Sometimes a different grip solves the problem.

Will say, the Sovreign fiber is definitely different than most and I like it.

AA

After a week of using T3, I really do like the knot. Holds a ton of water or lather and dries quick.

But the handle may be a bit short for me. Fingers ride up and touch the knot. That's why I like the beehive so much.

AA
I almost ordered a T3. Now I’m glad I didn’t. I hate small handles, especially since I bought my Razorock 400 with the aluminum handle and the Plissoft knot. Man, am so wanting an F400! But, LOTH is starting to give me that look every time I open another brush. She thinks I should only need one brush, one razor, one soap, etc.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
20201121_141935~2.jpg

Just sayin'. ;) 😎

People like T3; there's something to it.

The fibers are worth study. Somebody with a microscope might shed some light ...

AA

Let us know when that light is shed!

I am in the camp of 'I cannot believe how good that knot is' .
And that is not even related to price, although these Trafalgar are big value for money.

I reminds me a bit of the stir when Muhle came out with the v2 Silvertip fibers.
I was a tester at that time in the Mantic test, and I could not get my head around how much better these were than the generation 1 fibers.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Another big synth joins the party - WCS 26mm.

full

Christmas gift; won't see it again for a couple weeks!

full

So I'll just make do with that new Simpson KH3. That one's "off the radar." :devil: :lol:

AA

Top Bottom