T3 & The Big Brush Company

Ad Astra

The Instigator
full

"I like big BRUSH and I cannot LIE
What other shavers will deny
Twenty-six, twenty-eight mili-METER

You can't beat her!"

Recently came to the conclusion a large synthetic works best for me.

Simpson's T3 Trafalgar came yesterday. Now I already had parked in the stand a rotation of 26mm's: Techichi The Hive beehive and Yaqi's Mysterious Space. The Yaqi black marble shown is a 24mm, but fits the big synth bill as well.

T3 is called a 26mm, but think it's actually 28-29mm (per Maggard's calipers). It doesn't fit the stand that known 26's fit into. Anyways.

The Hive only came last week and its ergonomics are astounding. Many different grips are possible. Beehive, an ancient form, is genius in my opinion.

Both Yaqis are of course great. Nothing to add to that! Mysterious Space is great for this time of year when winter's stars are beginning to rise.

Only one shave in with the T3, but I almost ruined the lather - even squeezed out, it held more water than I judged! Interesting.

Here's some pix.

full

full

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The big one is a Razorock F400 34mm Synth
a Zenith boar unbleached
and the Omega Mixed Midget

Neat!

The Omega Mixed Midget; I just have trouble with that one. Sounds great in theory.

F400 is truly a monster. I was considering the 30mm Yaqi, but think I'm really good for now with T3 and the Beehive.

AA

I received a 400 silver handle on Monday. I haven't shaved with it yet, hoping to do so this afternoon after work. I lollygagged around too much this morning and would have been late to work. Now that my commute to work is only 20' I find myself lazing around in the mornings and going Holy Crap, I'm going to be late!
4F0B20F9-A6AF-4F1A-8306-AA2ED4F735D9.jpeg

Last edited:
The aluminum ones are modeled after the Rubberset 400 with a 24mm knot, the F400 adds an additional 10mm to the knot and only comes in Ferrari Corsa red.
I didn't see the red one, or I would have ordered it.

I went back to the Italian Barber and found the F400 red. Oh, I am so going to order that one. I just have to put a little time in between this one and that one so the LOTH doesn't get wound up.

I love red in all things except sports team colors.

full

You can't beat her!"

Simpson's T3 Trafalgar came yesterday. Now I already had parked in the stand a rotation of 26mm's: Techichi The Hive beehive and Yaqi's Mysterious Space. The Yaqi black marble shown is a 24mm, but fits the big synth bill as well.

T3 is called a 26mm, but think it's actually 28-29mm (per Maggard's calipers). It doesn't fit the stand that known 26's fit into. Anyways.

The Hive only came last week and its ergonomics are astounding. Many different grips are possible. Beehive, an ancient form, is genius in my opinion.

Both Yaqis are of course great. Nothing to add to that! Mysterious Space is great for this time of year when winter's stars are beginning to rise.

Only one shave in with the T3, but I almost ruined the lather - even squeezed out, it held more water than I judged! Interesting.

Here's some pix.

full

full

AA

LOVELY BRUSH!! And a great line-up!! :a29: :a29:

full

You can't beat her!"

Here's some pix.

full

full

AA
You need a Razorock F400 Big Red to round it out.

94B4430F-94DF-49D5-8017-F8B3C2E400A7.jpeg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Just found this, a little behind the times. Beautiful brushes Mike. Thanks for sharing them.

After a week of using T3, I really do like the knot. Holds a ton of water or lather and dries quick.

But the handle may be a bit short for me. Fingers ride up and touch the knot. That's why I like the beehive so much.

AA

After a week of using T3, I really do like the knot. Holds a ton of water or lather and dries quick.

But the handle may be a bit short for me. Fingers ride up and touch the knot. That's why I like the beehive so much.

AA
Exactly my thoughts excellent knot but the handle is on the small side

Top Bottom