What's new

T shirts (undergarment)

Thanks for the review! I have not been that systematic and pretty much by whatever is on sale in tee shirts. So this is helpful!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
... but y'all have me wondering if there's better out there. :w00t:

That's kind of the raison d'être for B&B ...

I HATE the way the crew neck shows on a button down if you aren't wearing a tie. to me it can ruin any outfit and looks childish

Oddly, I rather like that small triangle of undershirt below the neck, although I'll usually select a good colour that works with the shirt rather than just do white.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

Oddly, I rather like that small triangle of undershirt below the neck, although I'll usually select a good colour that works with the shirt rather than just do white.

I too am odd, I suppose, lol. I lately have been wearing a black T shirt a lot under my button downs. Goes well with my old man hair!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius

All too true, as demonstrated by the amount of Ex Officio gear now in my drawer, rather than FTL.

I too am odd, I suppose, lol. I lately have been wearing a black T shirt a lot under my button downs. Goes well with my old man hair!

I've been looking at this, too. Recently, by something of necessity at the time, I ended up wearing a navy undershirt. Wow. It looked pretty good with the shirt I was wearing. After that initial "wow," the first thing I thought was "man, this is the last thing I need."

Joseph Banks under shirts are the best I have tried out of several brands. They are a heavier weight material and do not shrink.

Where it is warmer and assuming you are using antiperspirant, the A frame shirt prevents the body of the shirt from getting overly sweaty. You aren't worrying about the pits, since the antiperspirant is taking care of that.

I like Jockey slim fit stretch t-shirts. They are a softer material and aren't a tent under my dress shirt.

I'll have to check out grey t-shirts when I need new ones.

TriSlim

Kirkland (Costco) t-shirts in crew- or v-neck are excellent and priced right.

I've tried a bunch, and this is what I like, too. I am very tall, and broad-shouldered, and the shirts are long-enough to stay tucked-in and stay in place. Also, I like the quality of the cotton. I wear the crew neck when the weather is cool and switch to v necks when it's warmer. I usually buy a new pack at the beginning of winter/summer and rotate out any that have become discolored or have grown a hole or tattered neck line. I wear an undershirt at least Mon-Friday, year 'round. For me, the Kirkland ones are the best value.

Well, I had been wanting to replace my Hanes briefs underwear and decided to go with the ExOfficio boxer briefs. I really like the fact this new underwear is a hybrid of boxers and briefs. They are more form fitting around the legs and just below the waist, but offer a little more "trunk" for your "junk". They are a bit on the pricey side, but from everything I have read they should stand up really well to washing and offer long-term use with a lot of comfort.

Tim

Here is a picture of what I ordered:

Attachments

• 91Ep+EgDYnL._SL1500_.jpg
    91Ep+EgDYnL._SL1500_.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 6
I basically wear camo t-shirts or polo shirts in summer and denim shirts in winter
As an extra layer in winter, the most comfortable thing I've worn in years is a good old fashioned string vest.
It doesn't show when worn under a denim shirt, stretches for miles so it's snug, but never tight and as warm as can be.
I know it's a bit "Rastafarian" or "Rab C Nesbitt" looking - but as it doesn't show - who cares !!
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom