What's new

T-Shirt or Tank Top?

What kind of guy are you: tank top or t-shirt?

• T-Shirt

• Tank Top

• Neither!

• 3 wolves and a moon "T" for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
t-shirts most of the time,tanktops sometimes when doing yard work,a-shirts under outer wear,muscle shirts in hot weather sometimes and for the absolute kicker --- net/mesh tanktop's under my work uniform.as polyester and georgia summer humidity and a non a/c work enviroment are not a good mix.
btw these net tanks are older than some of the inmates i deal with.

For the record, I have no problem with "YMMV" and heartily allow and encourage it's use. However, burnWood isn't so tolerant.

I stand corrected. I knew I would be attacked by someone, I just mixed up who it would be.

Sorry about the confusion. :blush:

I stand corrected. I knew I would be attacked by someone, I just mixed up who it would be.

Sorry about the confusion. :blush:

You're lucky Rich was feeling benevolent or he'd have attacked you too. :tongue:

Anyway, I'm mainly a t-shirt guy but I have a few sleeveless shirts in my collection.

I never really wore sleeveless shirts until I lost some weight because they tend to come in two varieties: tight with barely enough fabric and loose with a ridiculous amount of fabric. The loose ones don't look good on me, and to pull the tighter ones off you have to be in pretty good shape.

The main reason I wear a wifebeater or undershirt under my dress shirts when it's hot is not to stay cool but because it's cheaper to replace a $3 undershirt than it is to replace a $30 dress shirt due to sweat stains.

I thought a tank top was one of these rather than a vest/singlet... either way there is no place for either outside 1976 or an athletic track. T-**** (sic)* all the way.

* I was in Århus, Denmark in 1982 and between the mirth of the bookshop being called a "Boghandel" and having travelled from "Middelfart" that day, there was a shop that had a rack of T-shirts with a carefully printed sign "T-****s" - so in this house they've been known thus ever since.

Until the fine gentlemen of B&B enlightened me, someone says tank top and I think:

proxy.php

Top Bottom