Fayiz D.

An excellent shave today
-Rex Ambassador (setting 4)
-Rapira Stainless steel (1st)
-Grizzly Bay badger
-Capt choice copper bowl

-PAA Peach cube mentholated
-First Line Shave James Trifecta

This was my first ever use with this specific Rapira. Ive gotta say it was extremely smooth. Very comfy. I was able to whip the razor around on setting four with ease and comfort. Sharp enough for my coarse whiskers but never felt like it'll bite. Definitely a keeper and glad I bought 100 pack.

Only one weeper on a bump I had so can't fault the razor or blade. Very minimal alum feedback so it was smooth.

This is my second of two trifecta sets for me from FLS and I love this scent. It's a great blend of masculine and citrus. Dark but light at the same time.
The soap lathers great and easily, even with a badger, which isn't my go to.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Fayiz D.

IMG_20210907_150723__01.jpg

Both of these came from scratch and dent sale, the Envoy directly, and, the Ambassador second hand. I love both razors, but, I have not decided if I need both yet. I am getting some of my best shaves with these two razors. I haven't gone above setting four yet, but, I think that will change tomorrow.

Razor: Rex Supply Ambassador
Blade: Personna Lab Blue
Brush: Simpson Emperor 3 Super Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Long Rifle Bay Rhum
Aftershave: Long Rifle Bay Rhum Shave Tonic
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder
20210726_082744.jpg

I got an email about the gold Ambassador and Envoy. Really nice but too rich for my blood. I see they have a long handle Ambassador as well. I prefer short handles but many like a longer handle. I just finished OCtober using open combs for a month so it was nice to get back to the Rex. Great shave this morning as always.

Razor: Rex Supply Ambassador
Blade: Gillette Rubie Plus
Brush: Simpson Emperor 3 Super Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Long Rifle Bay Rhum
Aftershave: Long Rifle Bay Rhum Shave Tonic
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder
20210412_080559.jpg

Perfection this morning!
-Rex Ambassador (setting 5)
-Astra SP (1st)
-PAA Phantom Aerolite
-Capt Choice Copper Bowl

-PAA Ice Cube
-PAA Sacré Bleu set

Super smooth shave today. I usually hate the Astra Sp blades but for some reason they're one of the best blades in the rex ambassador.

So smooth and comfy. BBS with setting 5 for 3 passes. No nics or irritation or alum stinging.

Sacré Bleu smells so good. It's definitely grown on me! Such a great homage and the splash smells better than the original imo! I wish I got the EDP
20211129_215359.jpg

SOTD!
-Rex Ambassador Deluxe (setting 6)
-Astra SP (1st)
-AP Shave Co Brass XL 26mm Typhoon badger
-Capt Choice Copper Bowl

-PAA Ice Cube
-PAA Doppelganger Gold trifecta

Received the Rex Ambassador Deluxe yesterday through the black Friday sale. This thing is GORGEOUS.

Very smooth and comfy shave. No nics, irritation, or alum stinging. Just a beautiful shave today.

Going to be smelling great with this Gold label Doppelganger 😍
20211202_215148.jpg

@Adjustingtolife, I have tried many blades in my Rex and I have found the Astra SP to be very consistent. It is not the sharpest blade in the Rex but it has always been smooth and provided excellent shaves. A Nacet works great as well. I also found that when using blades that are not as sharp, opening up the Rex to 5 or 6 makes them work better. For example, when I use a Nacet, I will do 3 passes starting at a 3 and working my way down to 1.5 for the final pass. When using a Shark Chrome, I start at 5 or 6 and work down to 3 or 4 for the final pass. I really enjoy the Rex, its like it was custom made just for me and my face. I want to try the Personna Med Prep one day. Recently tried a 7 O'Clock (yellow pack) and it was just meh but I will need to revisit a few more weeks of shaving with it to make a final decision.

Another excellent Rex Ambassador Deluxe
Super smooth and smelling great

-Rex Ambassador Deluxe (setting 6)
-Astra SP (1st)
-AP Shave Co Brass XL 26mm Pelagic Typhoon
-Capt Choice Copper Bowl

-PAA Ice Cube
-PAA Droid Black Set
20211207_201441.jpg

Top Bottom