What's new

T&H West Indian Limes..Why not as good as other T&H creams?

I really like T&H creams. In fact, 1805 is one of my top 3. I dd find that their West Indian Limes cream did not perform nearly as well as their other offerings. Was not as cushioning, protective or slick. And seemed to dry out faster on the face. Anyone else have this experience? And...no...not looking for other lime recommendations or experiences in this thread...Please stay on topic. Thanks!

I find that the West Indian Limes performs as well as the 1805 and the Sandalwood for me. The No. 10 less so, but still OK. Overall, the T&H creams are the top for me, much better than the TOBS and GFT creams.

That said, I think the West Indian Limes scent is far too acidic for me. They should tone it down a little.

....I think the West Indian Limes scent is far too acidic for me. They should tone it down a little.

Agree with you. Smells a bit too artificial rather than natural as well...Too bad...I’d really like a true, more authentic T&H lime.

Having bought the T&H Limes balm after falling in love with the scent I am very much looking forward to trying the cream and it's right at the top of my soon to get list

T&H lime was one of my first T&H creams and remains a favorite, always performs great!

truefitt and hill limes feather kent may 28 2014.jpg

Top Bottom