What's new

T&H West Indian Lime - Not Getting Much Fragrance

Today was my first use of T&H West Indian Lime. To me, it smelled like a cream that was so subtly scented as to almost be unscented. I barely picked up any lime from it, never mind any of this:

Scent: A refreshing, effervescent and zesty fragrance, in which lively top notes of Citrus, Lemon, Lime and Bergamot are combined with a heart of Petit Grain, Neroli, Citronella and base notes of Orange-flower and Clove.

I got the jar from T&H via Amazon and the cream seemed to be in fine condition. Do others get more fragrance from this cream or is this just me and my nose?

Last edited:
Not sure what exactly you're after, but if it's the lasting scent, projection and silage, I'd consider getting the matching A/S balm and cologne.

1618922533864.png

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
My cream has a nice scent but not strong. Similar with the aftershave and edt. No matter how much I use. Good advice above about giving it a stir.

give it a good stir and mix, just to see if the oils may have settled or separated.

I would not have thought of this, but I do have some popsicle sticks and I'll give it a shot. I was only hesitating because I hate the thought of disturbing a pristine jar. I'll get over it :).

My cream has a nice scent but not strong. Similar with the aftershave and edt. No matter how much I use. Good advice above about giving it a stir.

That's good to know about the scent not being strong and good reinforcement to give it a stir. I think I'll save some money and not pursue the T&H splash.

Just tried out the West Indian Lime cream and aftershave balm sample today. I see what you mean about the cream being a subtle scent which is a shame as when you do detect it it's a very pleasant scent. The aftershave balm has a stronger scent which was a relief. I had the same issue with their sandalwood, almost non-existent scent from the cream!

Top Bottom