What's new

T&H ultimate comfort

So i already said how much i loved T&H UC in a previous post. I was trying to finish a pot of GFT rose although the fragance is not my thing the performance was good. I am trying to narrow down my herd to a few soap and creams, Trumper's rose di dnot make the cut.

So tonight I decided to take a break from it and go back to my T&H UC and man how amazing that cream is!

It's thick, thicker than my Trumper's rose. The scent is a muted lavender, which i prefer to Castle forbes. I loadeda bit heavily and got enough for 3 pass of that thick and super slick lather.

T&H hit a home run with this cream in my book.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Along with Castle Forbes T&H UC is my favourite UK cream. Truly excellent performer.

Truefitt&Hill creams are excellent. (So are Trumpers, imo; made by the same manufacturer who makes T&H - Creightons.)

Personal (T&H/Trumper cream) faves:
- Grafton
- No.10
- Almond (Trumper)
- GFT
- Eucris
- Spanish Leather

CF: also great, but with Creightons, I get results which are as good - and, for me, (soft) Creightons is a bit easier to use.

Does creightons still make all those creams? I know they used to along with body shop maca but I've heard they no longer do. Just curious

Creightons no longer makes TOBS, DRH, and TRSC; but they still make T&H, Trumper, StJoL.
(I'm not sure who makes maca root.)

Along with Castle Forbes T&H UC is my favourite UK cream. Truly excellent performer.

I do love my lavender castle forbes as well and it s a very close call between the two for me.

I do plan on trying their lime as well at some point.

In your opinion marco is T&H west indian lime as good as UC ?

I hate threads like this one. In nearly every case, the same thing happens: I read the thread and shut it out on the first day. On the second day, I return, read some more, and begin to reconsider. On the third day, I change my mind and try to decide from which vendor I will be placing my order.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I do love my lavender castle forbes as well and it s a very close call between the two for me.

I do plan on trying their lime as well at some point.

In your opinion Marco is T&H west indian lime as good as UC ?

In terms of overall performance no, not in my opinion. The WI Limes is a good cream, with a nice Lime sherbet scent, but it is in no way comparable to the UC or to CF Lime Oil. IMHO.

I found T&H UC to be just a little too thick and heavy for my taste.

But it is a superior performer, that's for sure, and I can see why it would be someone else's favorite.

T&H UC is a fantastic cream. Additionally, T&H Rose is the rose that doesn't smell artificial or like little old church lady perfume (IMO).

Top Bottom