What's new

T&H Trafalgar - Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer?

T&H Trafalgar Season?

• Fall/Winter Fragrance

• Spring/Summer Fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.
The title says it all. Judging by the sample I received, I would've assumed T&H Trafalgar to be a warmer weather fragrance. However, after browsing some of the older threads, it seems opinions are mixed. Anyone care to go on record? :biggrin:

-Pete

It's a very nice year-round scent, actually. The brightness of the Lemon make it suitable enough for summer and the woodiness of the Cedar and Sandalwood make it appropriate for colder weather, as well. It's a very nicely done fragrance.

Ocean, battle, Britain, 1800s, classic..

It just bespeaks turtlenecks and smoking jackets. Not a summer fragrance to me. Cold weather? YES

I agree with most of what's been said here -- I think I like the Trafalgar better for cooler days, but it absolutely works on warmer days too. However, I didn't appreciate how much nicer the Trafalgar was on those colder days until I got some 1805. Now, I'm finding that on colder days I just reach for the Trafalgar, and on warmer days I'm grabbing the 1805.

I think Trafalgar is quite versatile due to the way it develops and evolves. I'd vote for all year if it were an option. The top notes suit the spring and summer time, while the middle and base notes are more suited for the fall and winter IMO.

Because I have only had this scent during the fall/winter that is what I voted for, but I am confident I will wear it through the spring summer months as well.

Top Bottom