What's new

T&H Shower Gels

Hello All,

As part of my score this week, I received two T&H shower gels, West Indian Limes and 1805.

The Limes is an intense, sweet lime scent like the shave cream. Very pleasant, excellent lather, a little goes a long way.

THe 1805 has the same great scent as 1805 cologne and shave cream. Excellent lather, concentrated like the Limes.

Perfect companions to the shampoos.

Recommendation: A definite buy if you love Limes and 1805 and like shower gels. They have a permanent place in my rotation and I will buy more in the future.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Richard. My shower gel collection is growing as fast as my shaving collection. It really started after finishing the Advanced Fragrance Layering class at the Lathering University. Really a must-attend class of you are pursuing an advanced degree there.

What do you guys use to lather with when using gels......I hate the puffy things but I did see a glove for gel use that caught my eye

Hello Sean,

I just use a washcloth. A washcloth will always gently exfoliate. Get the washcloth good and wet, then just add the gel and lather away.

Cheers,

Richard
Plano TX

Sean,
You may wish to try a natural sea sponge. Try the grass sponge. They are a bit more capacble of exfoliating than the softer silkier wool sponge. If you do buy one make sure you get one that is at least 5 inches. A five inch (or larger) sponge has had time to reproduce and helps to ensure that the species will continue.

guenron said:
Sean,
You may wish to try a natural sea sponge. Try the grass sponge. They are a bit more capacble of exfoliating than the softer silkier wool sponge. If you do buy one make sure you get one that is at least 5 inches. A five inch (or larger) sponge has had time to reproduce and helps to ensure that the species will continue.

never had a sea sponge before....might be interesting.

Top Bottom