What's new

T&H sample pack

Is it worth it? I have never tried ant of their stuff and was wondering if i should get it or not. If I did I would get the one with both the cologne and the shave cream. I donlt really use pre-shave so I don't know if it would be useful or not. Also does anyone have any pictures of the size of things, that is not the sales photo?

Thanks so much!

CS

i'm absolutely addicted to the 1805 cream and ASB...so i would quite imagine that the sampler would be well worth it...send me what you don't like hahaha

I recently finished the T&H sampler pack and I think that it was worth every penny. I discovered that I love some scents and hate some of them. I got to try almost everything and I would do it with more product lines if they offered it. Go for it! It was dirt cheap to try all of the shaving creams, after shave balms, and colognes.

You will enjoy it and if you don't then you have peace of mind and that alone would be worth messing up and buying an expensive set that you may not like.

Is it worth it? I have never tried ant of their stuff and was wondering if i should get it or not. If I did I would get the one with both the cologne and the shave cream. I donlt really use pre-shave so I don't know if it would be useful or not. Also does anyone have any pictures of the size of things, that is not the sales photo?

Thanks so much!

CS

It's a good deal, price-wise. I was able to get 3-4 shaves out of each sample of shaving cream. It's a great way to find out if their creams/aftershaves are for you. I found out that I really didn't like the cologne-scented creams (I'm sensitive to stronger/cologne fragrances), but I really liked their lavender and almond creams. If you're a cologne wearer, then I'd recommend spending a little more and getting the sampler with the cologne samples.

Definitely buy it! T&H makes some of the best creams you can buy IMHO. I know there are quite a few on this board that aren't big fans of T&H but I really like shaves they give me and their scents. Only one way to figure out for yourself. Do it.

They shouldn't be charging for it.

If want your business, they should provide free samples. What happened to customer service?

I think it's def. worth it. You get tons of creams and balms to try out for dirt cheap. It's the best way to see if you like there products or not. I bought the sampler and loved it. Some of them I hated and some of them I love. 1805 is the best one to me. Matter of fact it's the best cream I've ever used, it's so cushiony and slick and it just smells friggin amazing.

They shouldn't be charging for it.

If want your business, they should provide free samples. What happened to customer service?

While I do agree somewhat, I figure the 8 bucks for the cream sample basically covers S&H. I doubt they are making much off the samples. But I am betting that most everyone getting the sample pack will buy at least one product upon finishing the samples. That's where they make money. Customer service is great and absolutely necessary but as a business, they have to make a profit.

While I do agree somewhat, I figure the 8 bucks for the cream sample basically covers S&H. I doubt they are making much off the samples. But I am betting that most everyone getting the sample pack will buy at least one product upon finishing the samples. That's where they make money. Customer service is great and absolutely necessary but as a business, they have to make a profit.

True. As for a profit, I would think that if they are confident in their products, they would give out free samples, knowing that people will like them and return.

These days, too many people would take advantage of a totally free sample offer. $8 is fair as it covers shipping and keeps the demand reasonable. It's also a great way to try out many different products without the huge gamble of buying the full sizes.

I think so. I got the full sample pack with SC, ASB and EDT. I've gone through all the SC and ASB, and still have all the EDT's in my drawer. I think it was definitely worth it. Good way to experience all the T&H scents, in their various forms, without shelling out lots of $$$$.

I recently purchased the $14 sample pack and am very happy with it. What little one spends on this compared with buying a tube or tub and NOT liking it speaks volumes.
As for giving them away free:I agree in some cases,especially with large companies. But T & H are not a large company and every drop of product counts in some way. It is expensive to make these things and giving them away to millions would be costly.

I liked the larger sample pack as it gave me samples of almost everything except the Rose cream. Not sure why as it is nice and should have been included.All of it came in a small blue velvet bag.

Worth it:Yes indeed.

Jim

I just ordered my sampler that included the shave creams and the colognes. Cost me $11.90 after I used the BB09 coupon code.

I just ordered my sampler that included the shave creams and the colognes. Cost me $11.90 after I used the BB09 coupon code.

Yeah, I didn't find out about that code until after I ordered mine. That is a really great price for what you are about to get.

Top Bottom