What's new

T&H Grafton

Grafton is a great scent.
I tried a sample and it seemed familiar to my nose. Late I realized that Yves Saint Laurent's Jazz (which I have) smells identical on me.
Interesting.

It does seem very familiar to me too. Perhaps because since high school, I've been wearing nothing but fougeres. It reminds me of Polo, a cologne I wore religiously until going over to Canoe, Candie's, Armani, and Old Spice.

I love it too. It is my favorite in the T&H line, with the exception of Spanish Leather.

How does the cologne scent compare to the shaving cream scent? The Grafton cream has become one of my favorites. I have a sample of the cologne, but maybe it's old, maybe it's me, maybe it's me that's old, but the cologne scent is very faint and doesn't remind me of the cream at all.

I'll have to try some of the colognes you guys mentioned (like I need another cologne!).

For what it's worth, the Grafton cream smells quite a bit like the Taylor Mr. Taylor cream.

Mike

How does the cologne scent compare to the shaving cream scent? The Grafton cream has become one of my favorites. I have a sample of the cologne, but maybe it's old, maybe it's me, maybe it's me that's old, but the cologne scent is very faint and doesn't remind me of the cream at all.

I'll have to try some of the colognes you guys mentioned (like I need another cologne!).

For what it's worth, the Grafton cream smells quite a bit like the Taylor Mr. Taylor cream.

Mike

To my nose, the cream and the cologne smell identical in the container. You might get a some variation in actual use due to skin chemistry.

Top Bottom