What's new

T&H 1805...How do you really feel about it?

I've used my sample of this soap and balm for two shaves and I found it to be just as good of a performer as the other T&H creams, but the sent is simple and easy going.

Just tried it with tonights shave. I don't care for it, don't hate it but it's smells like flowers and is more of a girly scent. Just not my cup of tea.

The only sample I cared for was their Grafton. I was able to get a couple of shaves out of the one sample. All the rest that I did use did nothing for my.

All the T&H creams lather the same, finding a scent you like is up to you. 1805 is nice, Trafalgar is better. Before committing to a scent you wasn't sure of, you could have got the sampler.

Soap/cream scents SHOULD be mild (damned Arko and Tabac) the scent is just for the user, not the whole house.

All the T&H creams lather the same, finding a scent you like is up to you. 1805 is nice, Trafalgar is better. Before committing to a scent you wasn't sure of, you could have got the sampler.

Soap/cream scents SHOULD be mild (damned Arko and Tabac) the scent is just for the user, not the whole house.

Hmmmm. Personally I like strong scents (like Tabac) and never really liked 1805 because the scent was "weak". It also did not help that the aftershave balm burned (it is hard finding an AS/AB that works with my skin...).

Had my 2nd and last shave of the 1805 sample and what a great shave it was! My skin has felt so soft, like I'm in grade 6 all over again lol. I think I figured out how to hold the razor. I was holding it near the end before but now after looking at the wiki held it near the top. Smooth shave.

Top Bottom