What's new

Synthetic Shaving Brush Pass Around

Lol, I have almost 100 posts to go, so I will have to sit this round out. But cool idea!

Get to posting @Daiķon. Say hi to every new person and reply to 2 or 3 things each day. 100 comes quicker than you think.

Plus all of the "What ____ did you use today?" At least 5 in the shaving forums, more in the other forums, like coffee!

And "what is your favorite _____?" questions. I know for a while, I could honestly answer, without a doubt, it was the one I had tried and was currently using. :)

Damn, I'm going to have to get active quick and stop lurking . If I am able to meet the minimum post requirement before the signup is filled then I'm down!

Damn, I'm going to have to get active quick and stop lurking . If I am able to meet the minimum post requirement before the signup is filled then I'm down!
They also allow join ups as it is being passed around. First pass around went for 2 yrs. I think. But it will allow it to start shipping out earlier if your quick enough, and less wait time for you as well.

Get to posting @Daiķon. Say hi to every new person and reply to 2 or 3 things each day. 100 comes quicker than you think.

Will do, lol. I actually am about to start a new thread about synthetic brushes. I have read through a ton of posts and want opinions on a few (especially from people that have tried the ones I am looking at). Since I have yet to use a brush, I have nothing else to go on.

I would recommend getting several types over time to find out what you like in brushes. I would say start with a boar, I like it best so . . ., but also because you will be trying synthetics down the road, in abundance. :) You can get a synthetic you know you'll like at that point, and then lastly a badger, a good one costs more. At that point you'll have a very good frame of reference of what you like in brushes, scrub, scritch, soft tips, backbone, etc. and then you can tune in better brushes for yourself, or determine that your happy with what you have.

They also allow join ups as it is being passed around. First pass around went for 2 yrs. I think. But it will allow it to start shipping out earlier if your quick enough, and less wait time for you as well.

Awesome, good to know! I'm in the same boat as daikon where I haven't used a brush yet, but would love to try a bunch without having to buy each and every one of them . I'll sign up as soon as I can.

@Clay S Thanks for the advice Clay. It's really hard to make a blind buy on something like this without having any personal experience to reference. This exchange sounds like an awesome way to figure things out.

@dctravis good luck with the post count. Race you! ...lol

@Daikon and @dctravis, I believe it is OK to get your name on the list now and just get your post count up to snuff by the time that your turn comes up. That makes for plenty of time since with so many brushes to try the box doesn't move very fast and It will not even start until we get 13.

Plus signing up now is at least one more post toward 100.

Edit for some reason @Daiķon didn't link above.

Same! If I can sign up now while I'm still getting to the needed message count then count me in!

@mightyeskimo please let me know if this is fine or if I need to opt in later when I've reached 100.

So, I went post crazy. It seems the system here will not low my post count to go up 43 posts in a day, lol. ...I thought I was going to hit 100 in a day. Oh well. I wish I realized this earlier!

Top Bottom