What's new

Synergie shaving soap where to get it?

Hi, I would like to buy and try this soap preferably the bay rum scent but besides on how to grow a mustache for $37 a puck shipping to Europe included I can find it anywhere so all info to get it for a reasonable price (shipping cost) would be appreciated.
8421581ae6cf8140121509dd781bc8af.jpg

Ok thx for the info

The guy who made that now runs under Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements. His formula seems to change very often so I have no idea how it compares now to that older product but I enjoyed the soaps that I got from him. May be worth exploring, I personally find his portfolio to be a little on the pricey side. If you get a soap and splash set be prepared to spend $35-$50 depending on the brand, formula, etc.

The guy who made that now runs under Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements. His formula seems to change very often so I have no idea how it compares now to that older product but I enjoyed the soaps that I got from him. May be worth exploring, I personally find his portfolio to be a little on the pricey side. If you get a soap and splash set be prepared to spend $35-$50 depending on the brand, formula, etc.
Yes I've seen its under phoenix artisan now and they still do a synergie version but as you mentioned probably a different formulation they sell it for approximately $17 but charge $22 shipping costs to Europe that's nearly $40 for a jar

Yes I've seen its under phoenix artisan now and they still do a synergie version but as you mentioned probably a different formulation they sell it for approximately $17 but charge $22 shipping costs to Europe that's nearly $40 for a jar

Very similar in ingredient list and performance (maybe even slightly better) is Soap Commander. You also get more soap for less money and support a more ethical company. In addition, you can find soap commander products from many more suppliers then PAA products (like maggard) and most of them offer reasonable international shipping (again, like maggard). Soap Commander has a bay rum version, I also really like Honor (modern masculine take on barbershop) and Integrity (unscented).

Very similar in ingredient list and performance (maybe even slightly better) is Soap Commander. You also get more soap for less money and support a more ethical company. In addition, you can find soap commander products from many more suppliers then PAA products (like maggard) and most of them offer reasonable international shipping (again, like maggard). Soap Commander has a bay rum version, I also really like Honor (modern masculine take on barbershop) and Integrity (unscented).
Cool will definitely check out soap commander thx!

It can be a little confusing at first going just off of their brand names. They give a few key words around the label to give you an idea of what they smell like, I'm pretty sure they have a scent chart or something like that somewhere on their page. They sell samples too. I like Honor and Integrity, since you mentioned bay rum you may want to check out Endurance and Fortitude. Here is that scent chart Scent Chart - https://soapcommander.com/pages/scent-chart

Top Bottom