What's new

SWMBO let me lather her legs for the first time tonight

Don't worry, I'm keeping it PG... I've been asking to let me lather and shave her legs for a bit now, she agreed to the lather tonight. No shave yet, but i think she liked the lather so I'm hopeful I'll get a shot at the shave sometime soon. Plus she admitted to me that she's been grabbing big chunks of my AoS cream to shave with, so maybe this will save me some product too!

I imagine its a tough call to make... get swmbo to embrace the hobby hoping for more freedom to indulge in your AD's, with the trade-off being her grabing your best creams and seeing the product disappear almost overnight.

I am in the same boat. She let's me lather but the second the straight comes out...

On another note, I angled the software thing the other direction. I bought her some more feminine scents like razorock don marco and TOBS Avocado and I have been using them too:thumbup:

nrv216

My wife likes the Tobs rose I got for her. She does her own legs with a fusion cart which you'll get no argument from me as it's a great shaver for legs and quick too. She did ask me to do her legs with one of my razors and she pointed to my Futur which made me wince. I told her let's start with the 58 TV special first. Speaking of which I had an absolutely awesome shave with it rounding it off with a Pol silver and MDC. I really liked that flair tip. Anyway, congrats on the turning point! Awesome.

The transition from my traditional shaving to wet shaving has my lady really confused. She's seen the money that I want to drop on a razor and a few good soaps and brushes and she asked me, "Isn't it a lot cheaper just to buy your Schick razors and some shaving cream?" As much as I try to explain it, it's lost on her. I'm hoping that maybe one day I can do something like this and show her how superior the experience is.

Have done this several times and she defo prefers the silvertip over the BBB or boar.

Whilst in Bali on vacation she REALLY enjoyed the Proraso Green tube with pre/post applied as a balm.

At home now she's really keen on the EJ seabuck - loves the scent.

I get to lather for the Mrs. every-so-often. Sometimes I will use one of my straights on the legs, otherwise she always uses the slim adjustable now. She is just as fast with the safety razor as a cartridge! I haven't bought cartridges since I started this hobby and I think she has bought one package since I started, but she is now happily converted!

I did the same thing with my lady, I got her a lady gillette and some nivea shave cream. It is the closest leg shave I have felt! The one complaint that she has is since she cant put as much pressure on the DE she is not able to take as wide of a swipe than with the cart. She really likes it though I can tell, she jsut doesn't want to admit it in fear that I will buy more shaving stuff!

I lathered up the Mrs. with QCS Key Lime. She loved the warm lather on her legs. Next time she gets the QCS Rose Otto.

I'd probably let a man shave my legs with a straight... I mean, if he's skilled enough to take that straight to his face and neck, he's skilled enough to take it to my legs. :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom