What's new

Switching from creme to Fine Accoutrement's 21 Century croap

A local store in Old Town, Albuquerque, carries most of the new Fine soaps except for the American and Italian Citrus. After smelling all -The Latigo smells just like cigars- I went with the Clubhouse. Nice soap; they say it smells Canoe cologne. Mild scent, super easy to lather and very slick. All of the others were very nicely scented although the cigar-like Latigo wasn't for me. Highly recommended.
PS: If you're into the tobacco scent check out the Latigo. I got a very heavy whiff of it.

Fine hard soaps were some of my favorite performers and I was worried about the transition to croaps. After using a Fine croap the other day I’m no longer worried about the transition. It performed just as well as the hard soap did.

Fine hard soaps were some of my favorite performers and I was worried about the transition to croaps. After using a Fine croap the other day I’m no longer worried about the transition. It performed just as well as the hard soap did.
Which one did you get?

I have the snakebite croap and it's a good soap, but I don't really care for it. I won't be buying again. 24 dollars for a 5 oz soap is outrageous and rather expensive in my book. I'll stick with my 14 dollar 6 oz stirling soaps from here on out.

I have Clubhouse and Platinum. I like both but I like Platinum best of all. I'm still using up my original Platinum but I tried the 21st Century before putting it away.

As far as lathering up, slickness, and all that sort of thing, the original and 21st Century are pretty comparable. I really like the larger jar. It's big enough that a mug or lathering bowl arn's needed.

Clubhouse is a tribute to Pinaud Clubman. The scent is a pretty close match to their after shave, but nothing like their soap.

Top Bottom