What's new

swap box

Swap Box?

• Yes...that is a great idea!!

• No...what the heck are you smokin!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
While this site grows ill be putting together a swap box for facial cleansers, toners, scrubs, and moisturizers and what ever else that has to do with a facial regimen. I wanna hear what you guys think and if you would like to participate.

Hello Sean,

You are correct about the next Swap Box. I have collected enough material for TWO swap boxes. As of today, my plan is to ship two boxes out. Each box will be at least 1 cubic foot in size (maybe bigger with packing, TBD). One box will be sent via SMF and one box will be sent via B&B.

Box 1: SMF Goodwill Swap Box
Box 2: B&B Goodwill Swap Box

Sign up will be on both sites. You can sign up on both lists, because the contents will be different. The boxes have all kinds of items in them, not only cologne samples (they will also be there, of course). Boxes will cross paths on their respective journeys and both will wind up back with me at journey's end. Boxes will be labeled: SMF and B&B respectively.

Stay tuned for the official sign-up call on B&B and our sister site, SMF.

Cheers,
Richard
TX Ambassador

Im still workin on mine and not sure when it will be ready but between me and you members will get a great oppurtunity to try all sorts of products. I have some neat ideas for members to try stuff they might not normally try. Its in the works but get ready.

Just wanted to let you guys know that im receiving a generous contribution from a fellow wetshaver so this will get off the ground here soon. Im still waiting for some samples I ordered from a couple other places so if your interested go ahead and pm me your info so I can get you on the list and figure how im going to get it out.

I have this whole deal almost ready to roll and have only received one pm :confused: Whats up guys.......Just so you know this is not just face care products, its the whole body. Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face and body soap, blah blah blah. While im finishing up the last bits of this projects it would be nice to have some more people join in.

gage0921 said:
I have this whole deal almost ready to roll and have only received one pm :confused: Whats up guys.......Just so you know this is not just face care products, its the whole body. Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face and body soap, blah blah blah. While im finishing up the last bits of this projects it would be nice to have some more people join in.

It is going to be a quick journey with just you and me.... Very odd.

Oooook..............we have 2 now

Scotto
Rik

Come on guys, I have quite a bit of stuff here, alot actually.

Top Bottom