What's new

Swap Box

I realize there is already another thread on this issue but would like to start fresh and let you guys know what all this intails. In the first go round there will be tons of body soaps from multiple companies along with shampoos and some moisturizers. There will be some high end facial products from baxter menaji and brave soldier. I am still waiting on some samples from kheils and anthony logistics but might save these for the next go around. This is a very broad spectrum of items so dont feel like you dont have anything to participate with. As long as it is not colognes as to not tak away from the other swap box that will be going around your good. So come on guys lets get this thing started, I can have everything ready by some time next week.

So far...
Scotto
Rik

Gents,

Sean needs volunteers! Personally, due to my work schedule, I don't participate in any of the swap boxes and I may hold them up too long. This looks like a good one.

Sean, one thought...have you promised not to include any snakes in the box?

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Gents,

Sean needs volunteers! Personally, due to my work schedule, I don't participate in any of the swap boxes and I may hold them up too long. This looks like a good one.

Sean, one thought...have you promised not to include any snakes in the box?

Randy

Snakes yes......lizzards maybe

Randy.........Im second on the list for the edt box and ive been waiting a while now but its cool. I as well as the other fine gents will have no problem with waiting.

I have decided to put a hold on the my swap box and add some of what I have the already existing one. I will begin taking names again when the other finishes its route or when we aquire more member that would take interest. Scotto, Rik and Tequillero (cant remember how to spell this guys name :001_tt2: ) I appologize but you will be first on the list when mine kicks up. It will be worth the wait as I would like to go a little bit beyond what I had in mind......it will be worth it.

Sean,
Sounds like the best plan of action. Hopefully next time there will be more interest.

Rik said:
Sean,
Sounds like the best plan of action. Hopefully next time there will be more interest.

Im sure there will be..............When I say its going to be huge it most defintley will be. All im going to say is that there will be things that most of us have never tried and things that none of us have done reveiws on :w00t:

Top Bottom