What's new

SV soaps

I really like the SV soap that I bought from Bullgoose, Asylum Colonia, seems to be out of stock what other scents from SV come close. All there scents look good from what I read. I did have the 4.3 version. Thanks

I just bought my first two at Pasteur Pharmacy. Lower price, free shipping, and no tax. It's such a hard place to beat when buying shave gear.
I too am just starting to learn about SV so I cant help with the scents. I'm hoping a year from now I will know a lot more.
But there was a thread I saw yesterday here about SV scents. Shouldn't be too hard to find it. I enjoyed it and found it informative.

Closest would probably be 70th from what I have heard, but it is different. Apparently there is a near zero chance of them making another round of Colonia.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
If you want to see what the scent of 70th is like just get a sniff of Clinique Happy for Men, scents are virtually identical

From what I’ve read Manna might be good, I had 70 edition years ago and liked it but not as much as Colonia.

I walked into a ADP store in Rome and explained that my colonia does not last, the young lady suggested a few and I settled on Quecia which is a eau de permume. Scent is great.

Top Bottom