What's new

Sutliff Voodoo Queen

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Anyone ever try it? It’s a Burley/Lat/Va blend and it’s 19.99 a pound! What sayest thou?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Dagnabit I’ll take one for the team on a this one :lol:. I’ll smoke it just for the name.

“Whatcha shmoking there Kento”

“Voodoo Queen my Man, Voodoo Queen..”

Being more on the VA side, lat blends aren't ones I've explored much. I agree tho, I would have tried it as well just for the name. lol

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
@Kentos
So, how was the blend? I've got a pound of Voodoo Queen in the cellar now, but I've got some other blends to work through before I get to it.

I like it a lot. If you pack it without rubbing out the broken flake you get different flavors throughout the smoke. Haven’t had a bowl in a while...

I like it a lot. If you pack it without rubbing out the broken flake you get different flavors throughout the smoke. Haven’t had a bowl in a while...

Interesting! Seems like a difficult blend to categorize. Some say it's a Va/Per with other things added. I think you've mentioned elsewhere that it's a "kitchen sink" blend. I look forward to trying it out!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Interesting! Seems like a difficult blend to categorize. Some say it's a Va/Per with other things added. I think you've mentioned elsewhere that it's a "kitchen sink" blend. I look forward to trying it out!

I think adding latakia to the blend is like pouring gravy over everything on your plate ya know? It makes it all taste good assuming you like gravy :).

Top Bottom