What's new

Surprising innovations in safety razor technology

I guess you could rub that against your face INSTEAD of an EJ89L... then no one would come near enough to see that you haven't shaved. :skep:

I find that Feather blades work very well in my EJ DE86 but I think that I would have to reconsider and maybe use a spork for this razor.

Edit: I just noticed that Lee's Saftey Razor's is selling it at 10x the price! I'm sure I must have overpaid when I bought my products from there.

Last edited:
No no no..... Guys... don't you get it?? It's a new way to shave! Use the sharp edges from the tin after you've opened it with a non-safety style can opener.

The oils from the fish act as a natural after shave balm.

:tongue_sm Ugh... could you imagine the smell????? :blink:

Low mercury, no salt tuna in oil has been part of my preshave routine for a while. Massage the contents all over your beard area; the oil breaks down the hair for a smoother, closer shave, while the tuna fibers stand the whisker up so the the blade can shave nearer the skin. Added benefit: low mercury and no salt are good for the environment. What's the problem?

:w00t:

Last edited:
No no no..... Guys... don't you get it?? It's a new way to shave! Use the sharp edges from the tin after you've opened it with a non-safety style can opener.

The oils from the fish act as a natural after shave balm.

:tongue_sm Ugh... could you imagine the smell????? :blink:

Oh so THAT is how it works.

step one, apply mayo to face, work into a thick lather

Hahahaha...does Miracle Whip work better than Hellman's? :lol:

Low mercury, no salt tuna in oil has been part of my preshave routine for a while. Massage the contents all over your beard area; the oil breaks down the hair for a smoother, closer shave, while the tuna fibers stand the whisker up so the the blade can shave nearer the skin. Added benefit: low mercury and no salt are good for the environment. What's the problem?

Excellent post gov'na :euro:

I was going to write something similar, but you beat me to the punch :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Charlie!

proxy.php

Top Bottom