What's new

Surprised by Old Navy Ember

I've only recently started "caring" about cologne. For the longest time the cologne I used was from American Eagle, and a bottle lasted me...years. Recently, when I realized I needed more, I found they had stopped making it.

So, my wife was headed on a shopping trip and I said, "Hey, find a cologne for me that you really like...the kind that makes you go mmmmmhmmmm". Also let it be known, my wife is as fairly cheap :)

She came home with a bottle of Old Navy Ember, to which I was a bit disappointed. But I will have to say, it does have a very good scent....woody, a little spicey....probably amber I'm guessing (I'm not great with scents). And it really has staying power, it lasts several hours. I don't think it was very expensive at all.

So, I guess I'd have to say I'm surprised by the cheap Old Navy cologne. It makes my wife swoon (bonus), seems to have good longevity, and its cheap so....win win win I guess. Anyone else have "cheap" colognes they are surprised by?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I got Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur at one of those discount clothing mall stores - a great blind buy! Same for Beverly Hills Giorgio - no regrets.

AA

Top Bottom