What's new

Surprise the other night....

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Can't wait for Mr. Mike M. to read all this.

He's probably busy werkin' on an Arko scented aftershave for usin' as a mosquito repellent!
Already have one thanks
81lxwioNUtL._SY741_.jpg

@FarmerTan, you, sir, are a great advocate! The Arko is the perfect soap in which to get this "officer and a gentleman" on the road to WS. He will have his first soap that performs the way a soap should. An Omega boar would be a great brush to go along with it.
You can tell him all about the fridge process to break it in. Heck he has to go to the fridge anyhow to get that leftover slice of pizza.

LoL, is there anyone that you have met more blessed than me? Poor @dmshaver will tell you: the entire time I was in his church he kept giving me sideways glances, until my wife told him, "don't feel bad, I sit a few seats away from him every Sunday in case he gets struck by lightning!"

True story doggone.
And my wife heard your wife tell me. So guess where my lovely bride sits in church? Yep, several seats away so she won't get hit when the lightning bolt strikes me! I told her love covers a multitude of sins so she should lay out on top of me to stop the lightning bolt from hitting me. I guess silence means she don't agree!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
And my wife heard your wife tell me. So guess where my lovely bride sits in church? Yep, several seats away so she won't get hit when the lightning bolt strikes me! I told her love covers a multitude of sins so she should lay out on top of me to stop the lightning bolt from hitting me. I guess silence means she don't agree!
You just KNOW that I will be using that line on the lovely War Department....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I suggest gifting something meaningful to you. Arko is perfect, because it comes the glorious stories of grief heaped upon you from your loving B&B brothers. Definitely include a tuck of favorite blades. I'm a big Zenith boar brush fan - they're inexpensive, exotic, and world-class. Or perhaps a slice of pizza left behind by departing pizzeria patrons?

@FarmerTan, you're the man and the legend. Thank you for connecting with a new generation!
I'm pretty sure I have just the brush in mind for this young fellow! It's one I obtained from @dmshaver .....or maybe I'll let him choose? It's not like I didn't receive a few "smiles" from my good friend @Graydog !

If you're giving him Arko to stun him you might as well go for the knock out and follow with a Tabac stick!

If you're inclined to include an aftershave you could split the modern/vintage difference with some AV Ice Sport. It's a classic 90's scent. My local grocery carries it for $4.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
He already has a razor and blades for it, so I think ARKO! and a priced to own synth should do it.

We’d welcome your friend and enjoy his company here, but I have a mountain of soaps, razors, and brushes saying it’d be better for his sanity if he only partied with @FarmerTan in real life.

A serious thought....I'm enjoying Master Soap Creation's Apricot Pie soap. The wife really enjoys the scent and the performance is quite good. Same league as Stirling in my opinion. Pasteur's currently has it on sale. 6 ounces for $9.99 with no sales tax and free shipping! How can the war department complain about such a great deal? She'd be nuts to do so, and yes you can tell her I said that because she doesn't know where I live.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Was at a pool party (no, I don't swim. I sink) and I ran into a young feller that is an impressive young man. Uber achiever type. Kollege student, nearly finished with his training for his pilot's license, joined the Army Reserve at 17. And a gentleman. Yes, I may not BE one, but I know one when I see one.

He and his friends got to talking about "what they shave with" and they all seem to think I'm not as old and boring as all y'all do, and included me in their discussion.

My young friend piped up that he has been using a Double Edge! Upon further questioning, I found out that he uses stuff in the can. I asked him if he'd be interested in some soap and a brush, and he's excited to get it!

So I think I'm going to get a modest kit together for him.

Arko Stick of course is a must, I even warned him it might remind him of a clean bathroom, and he wasn't scared off, lol!

Any thoughts on what I should give him? Opinions?
I would suggest another ARKO stick.

Top Bottom